Last modified: January 1, 2018
In this policy we have explained how we will treat your personal information in terms of its usage, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of this information. It also describes the types of information that you may provide when you visit the website or when you fill out a form on our website. https://cowork.pk (our "Site"), and/or use the Cowork Service (as defined in the Cowork Terms of Service, https://cowork.pk/terms-of-service) and information collected through automatic data collection like cookies.
Personal Information That we Collect
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, we maintain it or associate it with personal information that we collect through automated data collection.
- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. It is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies, "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer through your browser settings•Blocking or deleting all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and you may be unable to access certain parts of our website as well.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or use our services ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version.
- Pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Websites you visit before or after our websites
- Your general or specific geographic location, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals to the extent permitted by the settings of your devices.
- We also use local storage and internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”), that operate similarly to the cookies discussed above. These cookies are those that are not managed by the same browser settings as in case of browser cookies. Flash cookies are used to store information about your activities and preferences across different services and sessions.
- Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
Information from 3rd Parties
- We acquire data about you from your organization or company when they create or edit your profile for you in our member network. You can edit and review this profile at any time.
- We likewise get data about you from those sources that are publicly and commercially available and other 3rd parties as allowed by law. We may combine this data with other information we get from or about you, where required to provide you requested services.
Personal Information That You Provide
Data that you give by filling in forms on our website. This incorporates information (your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, and where applicable company or organization name.) provided at registration time for using our website, while subscribing for a service, posting material or asking for additional benefits.
- We may likewise approach you for data when you participate in a challenge or promotion supported by us and when you report an issue with our website.
- We also collect other content and information that you provide us directly, including the content and information you may add to your member network or other community profile and photographs or other information or documentation that you submit or provide us by any way.
- To the extent that you disclose to us any personal information of another individual, we assume that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such personal information as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy. (for example, if you participate in the Cowork referrals program).
- Your search queries on the website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect or that you provide, including any personal information as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
- Personalize our website for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Supply to you the services purchased through our website.
- Send statements and reminders to you about your account/subscription, including expiration, and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Deal with enquirers and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users in the following circumstances to the following parties:
Our Services incorporate online and offline member communities, groups and networks that enable you to connect and associate with others. We make this workable for our members by making a profile for new members that contains your name and the name of your organization or other company/organization. This profile is made automatically and is accessible to other members of the Cowork network. You can supplement your profile by including additional information about yourself and your organization and by posting content and remarks and you might have the capacity to impart your profile to a greater audience.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs.Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.